Discover our professional oyster knife, perfect to open fresh oysters and clams from Brittany!
En Stock : Expédié sous 24h
Warning: Last items in available !
Ideal to open your oysters safely and easily, like a professional !
As good as a real professional knife, this oyster knife will allow you to position your thumb as close to the tip of the blade to protect you in case of slide of the blade on the oyster. Indeed, the protections that are sometimes found on oyster knives do not allow this positioning of the thumb at the end of the blade, which can be dangerous in case of slipping ... How to open an oyster:
1. Place the oyster in your hand, pointed or hinged, towards you. Knife in hand, (one centimeter from the tip) place it at the level of 2/3 of the length of the oyster
2. Insert the knife into the shell
3. Cut the muscle that keeps glued both sides of the shell
4. Lift the upper shell with the thumb and peel off the flesh from the top of the shell with the knife
5. Remove the upper shell and empty the first water
6. Arrange the oysters on a tray and enjoy them
Jean D. published the 02/03/2020 following an order made on 17/12/2019
commandé 2 couteaux, reçu 1 seul.
Vera P. published the 27/02/2020 following an order made on 10/12/2019
Gilles D. published the 10/01/2020 following an order made on 04/12/2019
Pierre B. published the 10/01/2020 following an order made on 12/12/2019
commandé 2 couteaux reçu 1 seul
Augustin V. published the 01/11/2019 following an order made on 17/10/2019
Le manche en plastique glisse une fois mouillé, la présentation suggère à tort que ' il y a deux couteaux.
Leon F. published the 15/08/2019 following an order made on 12/08/2019
vous presentez deux couteaux,a la livraison un seul dans le colis (attention les problemes arrivent!)
Fabrice R. published the 15/08/2019 following an order made on 02/08/2019
Fabrice R. published the 16/07/2019 following an order made on 05/07/2019
Jacqueline Q. published the 06/05/2019 following an order made on 27/04/2019
Michel P. published the 11/02/2019 following an order made on 01/02/2019