(108,77 € / kg)
Enjoy these delicious John Dory fillets. 600g of Jorn Dory suits 2 to 3 people.
En Stock : Expédié sous 24h
Warning: Last items in available !
John Dory has a tall and compressed body, of a greenish/gray color with reddish reflections. The John Dory is a fish that lives alone or in small groups on the sandy bottom of the continental shelf from Norway to the Mediterranean. It is a fish that hunts and feeds on small fish like cuttlefish and crustaceans. During winter, it migrates to the North Sea in search of food.
Like many fish, John Dory is a particularly healthy food to enjoy. It is high in protein and low in Lipid. John Dory can therefore be a perfect substitute to meat in a balanced diet.
John Dory is one of the most refined and delicate fish, it is often used by great chefs. Unfortunately, more than 60% of the fish is not consumed, notably because of the large size of its head. But the remaining 40% are absolutely succulent, John Dory is one of the finest fish on the market, with a white and firm flesh that is easy to cook and eat !
Recipes with John Dory are easy to find and easy to realise. However, this fragile fish must be treated with the utmost care. It is therefore best to cook with the skin. It can be fried in the pan, cooked in the oven, poached, steamed or even grilled on the barbecue after being wrapping in aluminum foil.
Valeur nutritionnelle (100g)
Idées recettes par ici :
Saint pierre entier au four
Brochettes de saint pierre marinées aux épices et légumes croquants
Saint pierre à la crème de thym et son écrasé de pomme de terre
Saint pierre champignons tomates
Saint pierre au beurre blanc
Saint pierre à la crème
Fishing zone : Fished in Atlantic North-Est. FAO 27-7
Fishing method : Trawl or Gill nets or Line
Yvette B. published the 12/09/2021 following an order made on 07/09/2021
produits très bon
Philomène W. published the 06/07/2021 following an order made on 20/06/2021
Les filets de Saint-Pierre étaient parfaits, propres et sans os. Aucun gaspillage ni préparation nécessaire.
Jean-Louis F. published the 04/05/2021 following an order made on 25/04/2021
un peu cher mais cela vaut la dépense
Stéphane L. published the 15/04/2021 following an order made on 05/04/2021
Alain C. published the 15/04/2021 following an order made on 07/04/2021
Bernard M. published the 15/04/2021 following an order made on 05/04/2021
Globalement c'est trop cher, mais vous devez en être conscient
Olivier F. published the 13/02/2021 following an order made on 29/01/2021
Que du bonheur, juste poêlé
Benoit M. published the 25/12/2020 following an order made on 13/11/2020
Maeva L. published the 23/11/2020 following an order made on 10/11/2020
Fidèle à mes attentes !
STEPHANE C. published the 22/11/2020 following an order made on 08/11/2020
Marc P. published the 17/07/2020 following an order made on 07/07/2020
Fantastique produit, un goût extraordinaire et un met tellement délicat à préparer.
Marie-Pierre M. published the 08/07/2020 following an order made on 22/06/2020
Pourrait-on fendre la peau sur la longueur car les filets se retournent a la cuisson et je n'ai pas pu les fendre?
Marie-Pierre M. published the 23/06/2020 following an order made on 18/06/2020
Anonymous A. published the 30/03/2020 following an order made on 22/03/2020
Anonymous A. published the 05/11/2019 following an order made on 28/10/2019
Christian C. published the 20/09/2019 following an order made on 17/09/2019
Anonymous A. published the 13/09/2019 following an order made on 09/09/2019
Anonymous A. published the 13/09/2019 following an order made on 31/08/2019
Anonymous A. published the 22/08/2019 following an order made on 09/08/2019
dommage que sur 4 filets deux étaient hors normes. Un tout petit et un très gros ! Mais comme on a des couteaux on s'en arrange !
No related articles on blog